Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Red Hat Society Photo Contest Announced



When Queen Mom Rose sent in the pictures above of her and Vice Queen Matilda, it really put a smile on my face and made me realize what a unique group of ladies we are!

Ladies like this need to be rewarded for the bodacious, outrageous behavior! Soooo, I decided on a contest!

Here is the scoop! For one month beginning January 25, 2006 and ending February 25, 2006 whatever chapter or Red Hat Society Lady sends in the most unique pictures of what she OR her chapter is doing OR can come up with, she or her Chapter wins $100.00 of in-stock merchandise from Romance Remembered!!!! This excludes shipping which means you get $100.00 of merchandise and I pay the shipping!

So, get to snapping those pictures!! Be creative!! The pictures must be suitable for our grandkids to see! If you can't show it to your grandkids, don't send them!

At this time, Queen Mom Rose and Vice Queen Matilda are definitely winning!

No purchase necessary! Totally impartial judging of pictures! You don't even have to have bought from me before!


web stats script

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I COULDNT FIND A LINK TO CONTACT YOU SO I AM DOING IT THIS WAY...I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOUR SITE AND I WILL BE BUYING A FEW THINGS FROM YOU IN THE LATER PART OF MONTH...MY QUESTION IS THIS...I WEAR 4X-5X CLOTHING AND EVERYWHERE I HAVE VISITED ON THE WEB ONLY GOES TO 3X.....I LOVE THE RED HAT THINGS...BUT AS FAR AS CLOTHES I AM FORCED TO SHOP MAINLY LARGE WOMENS SITES WITH NO RED HAT EMBELLISHED ANYTHING...THERE IS A NEED FOR LARGER SIZES......WE ARE OUT THERE AND ARE RED HAT LADIES....CAN YOU PUT ME ON TO LARGER SIZES...OR CAN YOU GET ANY...THANK YOU ,BONNIE MATHEWS LAS VEGAS NV